Your Elite Power Washing team is always looking for ways to help you maintain your home. One of the best preventive maintenance things you can do is gutter cleaning in Milton FL 32570, 32572, and surrounding areas. Let’s take a quick look at what happens when your gutters get clogged.
Clean gutters are key to keeping water problems away. Gutters are designed to catch rainwater and direct it away from your home. When water can not drain properly it creates a lot of problems.
- Roofing problems – When gutters clog water backs up and gets under the shingles and underlayment. Once the wood underneath gets wet it is difficult to dry. The wood rots and mold sets in creating structural damage as well as health problems for your family.
- Foundation and Landscaping problems – As the water backs up, some of it will spill over the top of the gutter system. As the water hits the ground it starts to erode the landscaping and wash away soil. When water starts to collect around the base of your home the foundation will start to crack.
- Insects – Insects love finding a home that has an easy water source. They’ll make your home their home, breeding and damaging your home. With so many diseases spread by insects, don’t invite them to move in.
Your Visit is Welcome!
Would you like to meet members of our team? You are welcome to visit our location in Pace, FL, by following these easy directions:
- Locate Berryhill Road and travel west to Curtis Road
- Continue on Curtis Road to Wyndi Way (.4 mi)
- We are at 6022 Wyndi Way, Pace FL
We look forward to seeing you!
Call Us Today to Schedule an Appointment
Your Elite Power Washing team is always here to help with routine maintenance to keep your home in ‘tip-top’ shape. Give us a call at (850)637-7622 for a quote. Let us take care of routine needs so you can enjoy your day.